Full-Time Account Manager Associate
The Account Manager Associate resolves pre-and-post sale customer pain-points for clients placing orders in Organizational Sales. Working with Sales reps and Product Specialists, the Account Manager Associate uses a general understanding of our company’s products to make appropriate recommendations for customer orders. Purchase Orders (P.O.) are created and processes each order for final release and shipment.
- Processes Purchase Orders from customer
- Responds to customers sales needs and post sale issues
- Works with bidding and buying department for pricing questions
- Collaborates with Credit Representative to ensure timely release of customer orders
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Professional phone demeanor and articulate communication skills
- Analytical thinker and quick problem solver
- Exercise interpersonal skills within team environment
- Excellent grammar skills and writing ability
- Detail-oriented and quick thinker
- Experience with MS Office Suite e.g.(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Competitive salaries, Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Paid Vacation & Holidays.
1901 total views, 1 today