Full-Time Accounts Receivable Credit Rep
The Accounts Receivable department oversees the timely collection of payments owed from various customer purchases or other sources by which the company is due payment.
Under direct supervision, the Credit Representative processes basic orders for various customers. Each order is certified to be released for shipment and an invoice is generated to facilitate future payment. With each order, the Credit Rep. reviews the customer’s profile to update with new information and to collect on any outstanding invoices, if applicable.
Once the invoice is generated, the Credit Rep. proactively employs collection methods to ensure the timely payment of outstanding balances and to correct any order issues or problems. Additionally, the Credit Rep. partners with the customer’s account manager to provide comprehensive customer service in the event of any issue.
- Inspects incoming order for accuracy and to identify issues
- Approves the order based on customer’s creditworthiness and within limits of authority
- Generates invoices with appropriate payment terms
- Reviews customer’s account to correct inaccurate information and identify any outstanding payments
- Interacts directly with customer to resolve credit and collection issues
- Employs collection strategies for outstanding invoices on customer’s account
- Partners with account manager to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Reviews customer statements on a monthly basis
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Professional phone demeanor
- Articulate communicator and analytical thinker
- Excellent grammar skills and writing
Competitive salaries, Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Paid Vacation & Holidays.
383 total views, 1 today