Full-Time Accounts Receivable Representative
Leading Import / Export company seeking pleasant, organized, energetic Accounts Receivable Clerk. Prior experience not required. Candidate must have good command of English language both written and verbally, organizational skills and attention to detail. Computer skills required: Must be able to copy/paste, use internet searches, email, and other usual office computer functions.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Monitors assigned list of customers’ open balances with company.
- Generates and sends, via email, fax or US Mail, Invoices and Statements to customers.
- Follows up on invoices and statements sent with phone call.
- Works to resolve any discrepancies between customer and company records with appropriate dept. and personnel.
- Maintains calendar of repeat, scheduled payments accurately.
- Follows up with customers on desired date as requested.
- Places accounts on “hold” as necessary to keep customers’ balances up to date.
Established Company, Benefits Package Available, Strong Opportunity for Growth.
Salary based on skills and experience.
792 total views, 2 today