Full-Time Administrative Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Park Drive Management, a Shomer Shabbos real estate management company, is seeking a full-time Office Administrator. The office administrator will fulfil the following duties:
• Manage entire A/P process
• Input and manage A/R receipts and billing
• Tenant services tasks including, but not limited to: workorder management, lease renewal process, tenant relations and communications, some compliance management
• Oversee office functions to ensure all operations run smoothly.
• Basic receptionist work, answering/replying to incoming calls/emails and greeting office visitors.
• Some clerical work (scanning, filing, mailing etc.)
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• 2 years of experience in administrative or office administrative work.
• Creative thinker with the desire to help organize and run the framework of a capable and dynamic office environment.
• Strong attention to detail, coupled with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to work under deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• A team player with a positive attitude.
• Fluency in basic MS Office and general computer literacy a must. RealPage or Yardi experience preferred but not required.
Compensation based on experience.
243 total views, 2 today