Part-Time Campaign Headquarters Manager
CauseMatch is an exciting technology start-up providing digital fundraising tools and strategies that maximize online giving for non-profits. Take a crucial part in supporting amazing organizations and their causes by providing online fundraising solutions that help them engage with their community and increase their impact.Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
📝 Apply here: http://cmatch.me/job_app_hq_coorindator 🚀
💡 Position – **Flexible Based-on a per Campaign Basis**
As Campaign Headquarters Coordinator, you are responsible for helping nonprofits organize and manager their Campaign Headquarters for 24 hr – 36 hr giving events. This includes making sure the nonprofit has the necessary resources (phone, internet, computer, food, writing materials etc.) for the Campaign HQ as well as the logistical structures in place to ensure an effective campaign. To help nonprofits manage their Campaign HQ, you will field questions, keep volunteers on-task, and provide strategic consultation. You will also interface with the wider CauseMatch team to address complex requests and new challenges.
📅 The Day of the Campaign
- Arrive 1 – 2 hours before the even to help with Campaign HQ set-up
- Review Campaign HQ checklist to make sure everything is in order
- Stay at the call center from 4pm – 10pm for the first evening and the final shift for the end of the campaign (~10 hours total)
- Keep volunteers on task
- Answer questions as they arise and
- Coordinate with CauseMatch team on more complex issues
You Are 🆔
- Ability to keep your cool under high-pressure situations
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about helping nonprofits
- High energy
- Strategic thinker
- Highly organized
- Culturally fluent in both secular American culture as well as the Orthodox frum community
- Responsible, reliable and devoted to excellence
- Willing to work on a project-by-project basis (terms to be discussed)
- Able to attend Campaign HQs in New York and occasionally surrounding areas for an extra fee.
237 total views, 3 today