Full-Time Customer Service Representative
The goal of the Customer Service Phone Agent is to attempt customer satisfaction on the initial contact by the customer. The agent answers all customer inquiries regarding the status of placed orders, billing inquiries and shipping questions. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting. Forward complex issues to Customer Support or the appropriate department for resolution.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess strong knowledge of all current company policies and procedures
- Must be able to project a professional demeanor and provide polite and courteous customer service
- Must be articulate and posses good communication skills
- Needs strong analytical problem solving skills
- Must be a team player within the Customer Service Department
Competitive salaries, Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Paid Vacation & Holidays.
616 total views, 1 today