Full-Time Digital Marketing Account Strategist
The Digital Marketing Account Strategist is responsible for identifying target audiences and prospects, and then building out creative campaigns to target them effectively and efficiently. In addition, the Digital Marketing Account Strategist will provide optimization strategies to make campaign’s performance meet the business KPI’s set per campaign.
- Research and identify target audiences, by quantifying and qualifying pools of data and determining the potential size of the audience.
- Determine the value of each segment of users, the size, and strategy to reach the audiences.
- Create creative campaigns alongside our programmatic team to reach the audiences, optimize spend, and performance.
- Test and iterate marketing strategies as needed.
Focus on growth of channel, and continue to build strategies.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Audience Building and Segmentation.
- Programmatic Display, Digital Advertising, Story Telling, and Campaign Optimization.
- A/B testing, Campaign Optimization, and reporting.
- Experience with Excel, working with first party and third party data.
1677 total views, 1 today