Full-Time Director of Marketing
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Hebrew Academy of the Five Towns and Rockaway is seeking an experienced Marketing Director to join our team. The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing the creative and strategic direction of the Company’s marketing department and performing administrative functions to keep the department running efficiently.
This role touches on all aspects of the marketing mix including copywriting, social media, design strategy, and analysis. This is a critical role that ensures the Company’s marketing initiatives are achieved and requires a high degree of versatility, critical thinking, and organization.
- Coordinate marketing activities to ensure that project deadlines are met, and campaigns are organized and carried out effectively
- Assist in creative development and strategy for the Company’s marketing mix
- Produce marketing collateral such as promotional merchandise, brochures and presentations
- Curate and post engaging content on various social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Coordinate major HAFTR events: open houses, fundraisers, annual dinner, annual golf outing, Israel Day Parade, Admissions events and Alumni events.
- Organize and maintain departmental data and files
- Track and analyze project performance; assign and follow up on leads as directed
- Maintain the tool library (brochures, website, social media pages, newsletters, testimonials)
- Coordinate vendors for projects and maintain the photo library
- Assist with strategy and copywriting
- Produce and coordinate internal communications (emails blasts/Constant Contact, HAFTR Happenings Newsletters, etc.)
- Manage online RSVP process for events, sending confirmation emails to registrants
- 4+ years in a Marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications
- Mastery of grammar and the ability to write well
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Social media proficiency (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to think critically and analytically to create solutions
108 total views, 2 today