Full-Time Executive Assistant
Productions company looking to hire an Executive Assistant to help in producing our third feature length holocaust documentary. Applicant should be very organized, proficient with Google Docs, excellent phone skills and the ability to do research online. The information must be organized and updated on a daily basis.
– Organizing info of Survivors, Historians and other filming.
– Contacting and scheduling video interviews with Survivors, conducting pre-interview surveys
– Assisting in research gathering and keeping notes up to date
– Managing archive of footage, pictures or documents we get from museums or archives.
– Assisting in planning for documentary premiere and subsequent screening events
– Basic office management/clerical tasks
– Must be able to work from our production offices in Far Rockaway, NY
– Very organized and independent, capable of prioritizing task and liaising between producers/director/staff and the client.
– Driver’s license and access to car
– People skills
Position would start immediately and run through mid-August with the possibility of a permanent position.
3114 total views, 2 today