Full-Time Executive Assistant
We are seeking an extremely capable, competent, seasoned, and experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives:
This role is critical to our organization’s success. This person works very closely with the CEO
and other top executives at our growing supermarkets. This role will provide all requested
day-to-day support to our CEO in a professional and capable way while anticipating future
needs as well.
Key Qualifications We Are Seeking:
• Highly organized.
• Extremely attentive to detail.
• Extensive experience in setting up meetings, organizing calendars, booking international
travel, general office administration.
• Manage and maintain demanding daily business appointment calendar; make
recommendations to resolve scheduling conflicts.
• Screen heavy volume of in-coming telephone calls, e-mail and regular mail.
• Manage emails and files.
• Experience anticipating needs of Executives and team.
• Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities,
managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving and
making adjustments to plans
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Someone who can stay calm under pressure and help find solutions when needed.
• Proven excellence in collaboration, communication and relationship management.
• Impeccable references
From time to time, individuals may be required to perform many tasks, which may not be
detailed in this job description. This job description may be subject to changes as the business
might dictate. We are seeking a talented and driven Executive Assistant with the passion and
desire to want to move forward with their career, progress and be part of something
that is growing.
1031 total views, 1 today